Safe Sitter® Programs
Donate or Volunteer
Circle of Giving Women
Women of Achievement Awards
Riverside Art Festival
Women’s Empowerment Symposium
Riverside Art Festival Application
The application form can be submitted online or printed for your convenience. Deadline: 3/31/18 - All late fees will apply.
District of Columbia
Armed Forces Americas
Armed Forces Europe
Armed Forces Pacific
Facebook Account Name:
Vehicle Description & License #:
Booth Assignment Requests:
Booth assignments are not finalized until the day before the festival YWCA cannot guarantee specific space requests, however we will do our best to accommodate.
Water St. (along park)
Please select one.
• Jury meets twice: once in February for applications received by February 1, 2017 and once in April for applications received after February 1, 2017. Checks are cashed upon acceptance into the festival.
• All applications must include 5 excellent photos - 1 of 5 must be a work in progress and 1 of 5 must show your booth display. The jury will not consider applications that do not have the appropriate photos submitted.
• All applications must include a short paragraph describing your work and the process used.
• Please Note: Jewelry as a medium has become very competitive. Please submit your application on time and provide the appropriate photos for consideration of your artistic ability. Buy-sell jewelry is not acceptable. Please be sure to include a summary of your process for jury consideration. YWCA only allows 20% jewelry for artistic variety.
Fees and Checklist
Fees can be paid Online or by Check/Money Order and will be cashed upon acceptance into the festival. Mail Checks/Money Orders to YWCA GLBR 723 Washington Ave., Bay City, MI 48708.
Up & Coming Artist (Pavilion Only)
Electricity (limited availiability)
Water Hook-Up (limited availiablility)
Five excellent photos
Here you can upload your 5 photos (one must be of your booth and one must be of a work in progress).
Drop files here or
Accepted file types: jpg, png, pdf.
Summary of Work & Process
1. All work must be original work created by the artist and be represented in the photos submitted. Indication of buy-sell items will result in immediate removal from the festival. YWCA has the right to ask any exhibitor not complying with the show rules to relinquish their space without a refund. 2. Booth assignments are not finalized until the day before the festival. YWCA cannot guarantee specific space requests, however we will do our best to accommodate. 3. YWCA is not responsible or liable for any personal injury, theft, loss, or damage to property/display before, during, or after festival hours. 4. All artists must have a tent with weights and proper display. No open air booths allowed unless prior permission is attained by the festival coordinator. 5. No pets are allowed at the festival. This will be strictly enforced. 6. Artists are responsible for the collection and remittance of Michigan sales tax. 7. All artists will have access to their booth for unloading merchandise beginning Friday 6pm and Saturday morning 7-9:30am. Streets must be free of all vehicles by 9:30am. 8. Loading and unloading directions: Maps and directions will be provided the week prior to the festival. 9. All artists are subject to inspection of merchandise on Saturday 9-10am. 10. Registration/check-in is Friday 6-8pm and Saturday 7-9am. 11. Please come prepared for the weather as there is always the possibility for rain and strong winds in this area. Please have appropriate weights as this festival is located on the street where you are unable to stake tents. 12. No booth changes are allowed once the festival in underway to avoid disruption to the festival. 13. Cancellations before March 31, 2018 will receive a refund minus a $25 processing fee. No refunds after March 31, 2018. 14. I agree to remain open during designated festival hours (Saturday 10am-5pm, Sunday 11am-4pm). 15. I agree to let YWCA use the pictures submitted for promotional purposes.
I certify that all information, pictures submitted, and summary completed for this application are my own original work. My work is not buy-sell, prefabricated, or the work of another non-present artist. I also agree to the stated policies of YWCA GLBR's Riverside Art Festival.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.