Safe @ Home class is offered right after every Safe Sitter course, from 3:30 - 5:00 p.m. It is held every second Saturday in Saginaw and every fourth Saturday in Bay City.
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
A great deal of information is presented in a short period of time during the Safe Sitter® course. We want every child to succeed in the course, and we will work with you to make alternate plans if your child has difficulty keeping up. Please let us know if there is anything about your child that we should know to help your child succeed. If your child needs accommodations, please let the Instructor or Site Coordinator know as soon as possible.
Emergency Medical Permission:
Safe Sitter® includes practice of rescue skills on CPR manikins. Manikins require strict standards for controlling infection.
Safe Sitter® Swag
Your child will be proud to carry this Safe Sitter® cinch bag to their next babysitting job, plus you receive an Important Note Pad, LED Flashlight, and Bandage Dispenser.
There are a limited number of Scholarships and MUST be approved before registration.
Other Terms and Conditions:
• I will take all responsibility for deciding whether my child is capable and mature enough to babysit.
• I understand the importance of having my child attend each course session and arrive on time.
• The Teaching Site reserves the right to decline the application of any student, or send home any student who, according to the site's discretion, is disruptive or puts him/herself or others at risk.
• I, the undersigned, consent to the use, reproduction and publication by Safe Sitter, Inc. and/or the teaching site of pictures or recordings taken of my child during the program for publicity purposes.
• Acknowledgement of Risk of Injury/Release and Waiver. I acknowledge and understand that there may be a risk of injury involved in the activities that my child will engage in during the program. In consideration of my child's participation in the program, I hereby agree to release, waive, hold harmless, and shall indemnify Safe Sitter, Inc. and the Teaching Site and their respective employees, members, officers and other staff members from liability to us and our child for any and all claims.
• I, the undersigned, have read this release and understand all of its terms. I execute it voluntarily and with full knowledge of its meaning and significance.
• I, the undersigned, hereby certify that to the best of my knowledge, my child is able to safely participate in the program activities for which he or she has been registered.
• By submitting this registration form I agree to the terms listed above and provide my signature as proof of acceptance.
• I consent and authorize the Teaching Site to submit the name and address of my child to Safe Sitter, Inc. I understand that Safe Sitter, Inc. will not sell, share or trade this information with other organizations.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.